THE BOYD FAMILY

THE BOYD FAMILY

Audrey Paige Boyd

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

DOGS



My neighbor has lots of dogs. 2 rotwilers( not sure of spelling) and 2 or 3 muts. They have been the only negative thing about living here. 2 or 3 times after we moved in the muts jumped over my fence and came into my backyard where Jake was. They would kill Jake easy. Luckily I was out there with him. So now to take MY dog out in MY back yard he has to be on a leash. Crazy isn't it. It's just not fair!!! O and as for the 2 rotwilers, the stay on a chain MOST of the time but they bark like crazy and a few weeks ago 2 days in a row I tried to go check my mail and 1 of the rotwilers were off the chain and I couldn't get off my from porch. The second day I made it to the mail box because I didnt see the dog and then he came running in MY yard barking and I could not get back in My front door. I had to walk around into my backyard to get back in the house. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH, it makes it worse that I am pregnant but worrys me even more about when Audrey gets here. We got a beautiful swing for our front porch for Christmas but are not going to be able to use it because of the dogs. I had my phone the day I made it to the mail box. Here is what I was looking at.
Cant zoom with my phone.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I would try to talk to your neighbors politely first; then, the next time the dog comes on your property, call the police, especially since it is a rottweiler. I had the exact same problem with our neighbor's boxer,and they finally got one of those invisible fences. Hope y'all get some peace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. We have talked to him 3 times now. Unfortunately it does no good!! He keeps them put up or on the chain for a little while then it goes right back to the same ole same ole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, CALL THE POLICE!!!!! I would not put up with that one bit! Those dogs can be so dangerous! And it's even scarier knowing Audrey will be out there "sunbathing" before long. I really hope yall can get this problem solved soon.. I know you're miserable!

    Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to view my blog.

    ReplyDelete