THE BOYD FAMILY

THE BOYD FAMILY

Audrey Paige Boyd

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know that I haven't posted in a while but I guess I have just been really busy or atleast it seems that way to me. I have been getting to work more, Yay!!! Lee has been getting ready for baseball. They have started afterschool practice and Saturday is there first game. It is only a jamboree game and doesn't count on their record but they will be playing someone other than themselves. I pray that all goes well and I hate that I will be having to miss some of his first season as a head coach but I will have a GREAT excuse. We finally found a vehicle!!! It took us about a month but we have one. We got a Ford Expedition aka "the Boyd bus" as I think Kristi called it. It is definately a change from a car but we are getting used to it. Madyson and Lexi love it. They want to go ride all the time and sit in the very back!! I have a couple of baby showers coming up and I can't wait!!! This Saturday will be my first. My girls from the hospital are doing this one. It will be so much fun! The past few Saturday's I have been a clinical instructor for Bevill State's nursing program. It is going really well so far. I enjoy doing it and I have a good group of students. I have also been getting to work at the Ortho Outpt Surgery Center. I really enjoy it. They have a great staff and are alot of fun to work with. I didn't think that I would like it because I enjoy Labor and Delivery SOOOOOO much but I was really surprised. Learning something totally new is a challenge but I look forward to it!! I know I am just all over the place but different things keep coming to me as I type. I have a couple pics on my phone that I am going to try and post if I can figure it out. I know I need a new pregnancy picture because MAN HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED since the last one. Audrey is a growing girl!! I will work on that this week. Well that is all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment