THE BOYD FAMILY

THE BOYD FAMILY

Audrey Paige Boyd

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Audrey Paige Boyd

Well I know this has taken me almost 4 weeks but I have been a bit preoccupied. My last post I did was on Thur. April 8th. That was the day my water broke. I went to Bunko at Kristi's house and after it was over realized that my water was leaking. I drove myself to the hospital and didnt tell Lee, YET bc I didnt want him to FREAK out if it wasnt really my water. So when I got to the hospital and found out my water was broke I called Lee. He was eating with his parents and the Abrams. I asked him to get them to drop him off by the hospital. He just thought I was at work. Then he asked why I was there. I told him that my water broke. Apparrently he went pale as a ghost. So they dropped him off and he was soooo nervous. He thought that as soon as your water breaks the baby comes. Well definately not the case with me. I wasnt even hurting. After we got all settled in they put me on pitocin all night long and all the next day. Come 4 pm I was still no further then 3cm so the decision was made to do a C-Section. Audrey Paige Boyd was born Friday April 9, 2010 at 4:58pm 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/2in long. She was beautiful. Lee did great during the csection. I was more worried about him than I was for me. I did great also. I had the most wonderful nurse who took care of me everyday that I was in the hospital! Leanne, YOU ARE THE BEST!! OH, how could I forget. That night Lee had a baseball game in Saltillo.(HUGE DISTRICT GAME) but he had his priorities straight. He said he would never dream of leaving his little girl and wife!! AWWWW don't I just have the sweetest husband in the whole world!
OUR 1ST FAMILY PHOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment